Mid Florida Roofing provides numerous residential roofing services for homeowners in and around the Orlando area. When it comes to your home, we want to make your investment last a lifetime. A new tile roof not only gives your home an upgraded appearance but also cuts down on your maintenance costs, thus providing a lower cost of ownership.
Why Choose Roof Tiles?
A tile roof adds character to your home, giving it an almost Old World style. Several different profiles and styles are available, each one offering a unique look when compared to traditional shingles. Some of the tiles that are available for residential use include:
- Barrel Tile: This tile has a half-rounded appearance.
- Clay Tile: It comes in different colors and profiles, including terra-cotta.
- Southwestern Tile: It has an S-profile and a unique color blend.
- Slate Tile: A European stone tile that comes in black or gray colors.
We specialize in installing roof tiles and making repairs on existing tile roofs in Orlando. We believe that roof tiles transform your home and update its curb appeal.
The Benefits of Tile Roof
Tile roofs provide many more benefits than just creating a visual enhancement; they also protect your roof from Florida’s intense sunlight and severe weather. The sunshine that draws us to Florida is the same sun that causes the most damage to roofs in Florida. Combine that with sporadic afternoon storms and the occasional hurricane and there is more opportunity for additional problems with a home’s roof.
When choosing roof tiles, you have an additional shield of the roof’s underlayment, protecting it against the constant barrage of UV rays, wind and rain. In addition, roof tiles will not rust, warp or corrode like other roofing materials do.
Clay roof tiles provide:
- Thermal insulation, keeping you comfortable throughout the year and saving you money on monthly cooling bills
- Acoustic insulation and help to keep out unwanted noise
- Tiles withstand heavy wind and rain and don’t fly off and scatter on the ground
- Manufactured with nontoxic raw materials for an eco-friendly option
- Easily replaceable if they get damaged.
Upgrade Your Roof With Tiles From Mid Florida Roofing
If you currently have a shingle roof and are interested in upgrading to a tile roof, there are many reasons to upgrade.
- Tiles make your home stand out on the block
- Noise reduction
- Will not rot with the high humidity and rain of Florida
- Tile lasts 50 to 100 years (depending on manufacturer) while shingles last 20 to 30 years
- More environmentally friendly
If you want a durable roof that withstands Florida’s extreme weather, contact Mid Florida Roofing for a free roofing estimate. Let our specialists listen to your needs and install a new tile roof that looks beautiful and saves you money for years.